Tuesday, May 22, 2007

shift happens.

today we're going to talk about capital letters and punctuation. why is that, oh mediocre teacher? because without two shift keys it is hard to make many of your capital letters and equally a pain in the arse to make particular punctuation.

Observe...

the girl exclaimed loudly, "what an asshole1"

My e-mail address is meciocremama2hotmail.com.

I've lost 35 of my total body fat.

You see. definitely reduces clarity. which is why I was so pissed that the captain felt the need to swipe it off my machine in a desperate fit of...boredom. every time the little bugger doesn't get my attention right away he runs over to the computer and makes a point. such is the problem with the dog being gone and, therefore, the dog crate being gone where my computer cleverly sat, protected from swiping fingers and other unnecessary assaults on my machine. Not the first time he's busted a key off, but the first time he's busted it off permanently. Now we've got a large tv box tied to the tv stand, the new home of my computer, but it seems to have some lacking anti-child qualities.

I was fine yesterday, but the little green nub that's left which allows me to still shift has now fallen off too. the end result is that I CAN'T TYPE A MOTHERFUCKING EXCLAMATION POINT1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refer you to this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/26/AR2007042601097.html

A similar experience.

Amy B. said...

Have I told you lately how fabulous you are? great comment.

MM