Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Crappy Doo.


There was something utterly delicious about the vision of the Captain sitting inside his potty, flipped upside down, with a dirty diaper strapped to his body and a clean diaper wrapped around his waist. Yes, it's potty training time. Let the non-stop festival of shitorama begin. In fact, let me just get my moment of infantile behavior come out all at once:

Poop

Shit

Merde

Poopy roopy roo!

Alright, I'm back. It's me, the 32 year old woman attempting to get a professional job at a law firm who thinks of nothing but doodie. And if I had a functioning camera I would document these precious moments. Sadly I don't, so I'm left with this feeble attempt:





Now you might think we've engaged in this activity a bit early, but it's coming around the bend. School starts this month. And with that, the pressure begins. One year to get him sorted. And I must give him kudos for the strides he's made in a short time. Today he pooped and actually ran to get his potty. Hence, sitting inside of the upside down potty with a fresh diaper wrapped around his waist. But we do seem to be getting into a bit of confusion, I'll admit:


1. The other day I caught him scooting around on it like a riding toy;


2. He has been known to toss the whole thing at Dog;


3. Turns out the potty?...awesome for carrying small blocks and toys; and


4. He can dance quite a jig standing on top of that sucker.


All of which made me think...maybe the standard inside the box potty is just too boring for our Captain. I couldn't help but wonder and, naturally, I had to do some googling. For sure, it went from the very fancy to the completely practical. I suppose you just need some imagination.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That last one is quite terrifying!