Friday, August 3, 2007

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good.

"I'm not getting shot out of that thing. What if he's masturbating?
I'm liable to end up on the ceiling."



Someone please tell me why I can't handle my 1 kid and this saucy bitch is so happy about pushing #17 out of her cooter that she just can't wait to have another? And for that matter, what would a cooter look like after 17 goes?

Hey, to each their own, but it did make me curious about what sort of people want that many kids. I didn't have to look far, as there was a nice little article on the wikipedia. All of which pointed me to the source of some of their beliefs, Quiverfull. So according to this movement, even the rhythm method is a sin. Holy shit.

But is it wrong that the most fascinating part about this couple is that all 17 of their kids have names that start with J? My personal favorite? Jinger.

And in another state, another mother lets her 2 year old daughter munch on some LSD coated Sweet Tarts. Other than the fact that I'm having a horrible craving for Sweet Tarts now, I have decided to give her my 2nd MEMO award, for maintaining her cool and bringing her kid to the hospital, even while on an LSD trip of her own. Kudos, Mama!

1 comment:

Haggis said...

Would names like Jorge, Juan, Jose and my central American favorite "Jesus", be just as legit for the brood, or is the "G" sound (as in "George", and not as in "Grover" - sing along everyone!) an important factor?
At least it's not Jewel, Jellybean, or J-lo. I leave these for the trippy Momma in the ICU.

One positive factor - live-in babysitters! Praise the Lord.